We have more than 25 years of continuing the highest levels of quality while maintaining full adherence
to all deadlines, budgets, specifications, and customer satisfaction. We are highly skilled in building
codes, permits, estimation, compliance and safety requirements, and directing multiple projects
simultaneously. Our project budgets range from $10,000 to over $10 million.
AG & B Construction, Inc
C.S.B.L # 891681 - www.agbconst.com - Licensed - Bonded - Insured
- 25 years experience in the field of heavy construction. Managing all aspects of construction projects including Industrial, Commercial and Residential on over 500 condo/apartment units including underground parking structures.
- Versed in contract negotiations project estimating, impending design problems, building code and regulations.
- Skills range from budgeting, estimating, construction scheduling, project management and execution, financial review and dispute resolution.
- Responsible for successful completion of over 100 million dollar of construction projects in industrial, commercial and residential sectors.
- Troubleshooting architectural design challenges and unforeseen disputes during the construction phases.
Owner/ RMO – AG & B Construction, Inc, Pasadena, Ca - February 2007 – Present
- Personally manage and coordinated all necessary manpower, materials and equipment, and provide daily supervision of progress. Resourceful in developing construction methods that are efficient and cost–effective, and in maintaining up-to-date equipment. Repeatedly win business and develop a loyal customer base for providing excellent work.
- Heavy Concrete – Oversee all aspects of layout and installation of grading and rebar, sewer, drainage, utility trenching, roadway base and sub-base, top coating and surface stabilization.
- Underground Construction – Supervise all phases of new construction and demolition of existing underground structures. Oversee installation of vaults, hex holes, ducts, conduits and manholes.
- Environmental/Remediation – Direct on site activities that include removal of hazardous waste, contaminated soil and other materials.
- New Site Development – Head site development and layout, with special attention given to wetlands, sloped landscapes and erosion control issues. Ensure regulatory compliance.
- Structural Framing – Highly experience in wood and metal stud framing ranging from commercial and residential development.
Owner/Partner – AG Construction & Development, Pasadena, Ca - January 1993 – February 2007
- Accomplished general contractor with extensive, progressive experience- gained valuable knowledge from positions that included equipment operator, foreman, field engineer, superintendent and as a business owner. Over saw the construction of 50,000 sq.ft industrial warehouse for Ratner Property Management. Detected numerous design problems while on development and still was brought in on time and within budget.
Senior Project Manager – RCG Construction, Inc, Los Angeles, Cal - January, 1988 – January 1993
- Plan organize, and manage the overall residential and commercial construction development for one of the top reputable construction company in California ($5 million/year). Responsibilities include design and blueprint review and analysis of projects, preparation of construction documents, bidding, negotiations, sub contractor selection, material purchasing, scheduling, project budgeting, building code compliance, quality development, quality control, supervise crews up to 60 trades workers.
Projects Performed for the Following Clients
The Robin Group
Ratner Property Management
Ritz Carlton Hotel
Los Angeles Jewelry International Building
G.L Mc Intosh Real Estate Management
Certificates and Awards
Cambridge Who’s Who -- Honor Recognition
Better Business Bureau A+ Rating
EPA- Lead Based Paint – Per 40 CRF Part 745.225
2013 Best Contractor in Pasadena
2014 Hall of Fame Best Contractor in Pasadena